Saturday, August 25, 2012

{Versatile} Blogger

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Grand Jury"

*ahem* wait...

"I'd like to thank the Academy..."

oh no...wrong one again...hold up: 

"Dear John, ..."

Ok, ok, ok...no really, I got nominated! 

For the  *drumroll* Versatile Blogger Award!

by Nelly (AKA PartyMom) at Mom With An Agenda to Save
{Nelly was my Grandma's name, gotta love it already!}

Photobucket
This award is a fun way for bloggers to share their favorite blogs 
and to promote promising new blogs .
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.

The VBA Rules: 
  •  Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  •  Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. 
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

 I am paying it forward and nominating these ladies (I have 16, shhh don't tell!): 

Mellissa @ Kitchen.Garden.Love
Jennifer @ My Not So Glamorous Life
Lady A @ Anonymous A
Ashley @ All Things Ashley 
Angela @ Just a City Girl with Tractor Envy 
Erin @ Shades of Gray and a Pinch of Pink
Jill @ Ernestine Edna and Her Really Big Ideas
Sippy Cups and Pearls
Jodi @ Jod a la Mode 
Lauren @ Tennessee Honey
The Divvy Spot 
Michelle @ All That Glitta & Blang
Kayla Lynn @ Simple Bliss
Tanya @ Knowing Tanya
Jessica @ Where Simplicity Meets Complexity 
Elizabeth @ Port of Thoughts 

Ok, so for 7 things about moi: 

* I am the oldest of 3 kids, my brother who ran across the country
and my sister who is in school to be an RN
* I am a 911 operator /Police/Fire dispatcher
* I am Fillipino/Irish/German/Swiss
* I really love salsa (well good salsa that is)
* When I was in high school, I loved the Fugees, 
so for about 6 months I spelled my name Lauryn after Lauryn Hill 
* I bought/live in the house I grew up in
* my hair right now is the longest it's been probably since I was a kid  
and I <3 it !

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you for the award doll and thank you so much for nominating me! I'm really honored to be listed here. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre cute!! Thanks again for the nom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats & thanks so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lauren! Or should I say Lauryn! Haha, I used to love the Fugees too! Love the 7 things about you list :)

    ReplyDelete