Monday, August 26, 2013

{bold}: a bio

I don't know where to start. 
My brain is on total overload. 
I spent this weekend in a space overflowing with inspiration. 
A Writing Workshop with by writing crush, Alexandra Franzen.

I can't go into how the dots are connecting for me right now. 
I don't think I even fully undertand it yet. 

But what I can share and what I did complete for the weekend is this:
An updated definition of who I am. 
This is me, 
Mad Libs style: 

Make no mistakes, she's got some mojo a-workin', this girl.
Just like her tattoos, she wears her heart on her sleeve.

Lauren Coughlan believes:
 that conversations should be fearless and questions should be bold. 
As a 911 operator, she's a full time chaos wrangler, but what you really should know... is that she's a writer who speaks from her heart and a photographer who believes in the beauty of a timeless image. Her work has been called honest and authentic.

In her spare time, she can be found travelling the globe trying to quench her wanderlust, inhaling calm on her yoga mat, or wrestling with her adopted German Shepherd who every day makes her wonder who really rescued who?  
She invites you to be part of her crazy, beautiful life, 
so Go! Quick! Now! Find her at: me & my beautifulmess.blogspot.com 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So poetic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never grow tired of reading your blog. I absolutely love how genuine and honest you are. Much love!

    ReplyDelete